Adoption from our Association is free.
The adoption procedure includes: a pre-adoption questionnaire, a conversation with our representative, a pre-adoption visit, signing an adoption contract, which requires the animal to be castrated at the appropriate age specified in the contract, if the adopted animal has not been castrated so far, a post-adoption visit. Collection in person is welcome.
The Association makes every effort to best match the Adoption Family to a specific animal.
Step-by-step adoption procedure:
- If you liked any of the animals from our shelter, download, fill in and send us the questionnaire before adoption.
- After reviewing your answers, we would like to talk to you by phone, ask important questions and get to know you first.
- If we choose you, we will look for a volunteer from your area who will arrange a pre-adoption visit with your whole family. You will be informed of the outcome by telephone.
- If we decide that your home will be the most suitable for our pupil, we will invite you to visit us so that you can get to know the chosen dog and the dog you.
- If you decide that the chosen dog and you are made for each other, we will sign an adoption contract, and you can start a life together.
- We will ask you to keep us updated as often as possible on how things are going with you. We will be happy if you share your photos, videos and impressions with us on the Adopciaki Zwierzęcy Zakątek group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/872300503529566
- After some time, our volunteer will visit you for a post-adoption visit.